UW Procurement Services has partnered with AttainIt to offer a diverse, small business solution in eProcurement to support the needs of researchers and others receiving federal dollars.
Historically, departments have struggled to meet Small Business Plan goals that are required for research contracts over $700K. AttainIt is an economically-disadvantaged, woman-owned small business; small disadvantaged business; and a certified HUBZone firm that has partnered with Fisher Scientific.
UW will receive diverse, small business credits from AttainIt with these benefits:
- Competitive, preferred pricing on the entire Fisher Scientific catalog for all of UW
- No freight charges
- Easy, online ordering and complete integration with UW’s eProcurement systems
- Reliable order fulfillment
- Spending tracked across the university and for specific departments
- Positive customer experience
UW Procurement Services is proud to offer this diverse, small business solution. Contact AttainIt’s representative Scott Harsch at 916-325-7800 with questions or additional information